Monday 14 November 2016

TWITTER


My Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/megansedgwick1



I recently created my twitter account, where I followed many influencial accounts in the field of the media, such as ‘@BFI’ and ‘@Film_London’. Twitter is an online news and social networking service where users can post and read short 140-character messages called "tweets". For me Twitter is a great place to learn new concepts, read news in the media and get inspiration for new ideas. By creating my twitter account, I can begin to build on my knowledge of media by reading tweets from great minds and communities.


For me Twitter is a perfect platform when it comes to marketing my final film opening. It's a highly effective way of spreading ideas, information and content. If one of your followers sees an interesting post they can re-tweet your post, therefore gaining you more followers and interest in your idea. Alan Rusbridger agrees that ‘In marketing speak, it drives traffic and it drives engagement’.

No comments:

Post a Comment